Our processing unit is well-equipped with steam distillation plants and other related machinery. Our infrastructure is managed under several segments. With a team of 25 employees, we are able to produce around 4000 tons of oil per month. A well-managed quality control unit is handled by a knowledgeable team of quality personnel who, before packing check quality of oils on several aspects.
- To process and supply our clients with the finest grade natural oils
- To fulfill needs of various clientele by making availability of oils in different quantity bottles with smallest measurement unit starting from 10 ml
- To satisfy clients with ethical business practices and competitive pricing policy
- Constantly research new procedures and methods for the enhancing effectiveness of essential oils.
- To render highest levels of customer service with guaranteed quality.
Shanti Aromatics is famous for offering highly effective, non-hazardous and pure oils for aromatic, healthcare and food processing applications. Equipped with in-house distillation and processing machinery, we promise to deliver value-added products. We deal in following products:
- Basil Oil Fractions
- Clove Oil Fractions
- Mentha Oil Fractions
- Spices Oils
- Carrier Oils
- Essential Oils
- Eucalyptus Oil Fractions
- Himalayan Root And Seed Oil
- Natural Ingredient
- Orange Oil Fractions
- Spearmint Oil Fractions
Oils and Aromatic products require air-tight packing in order to ensure their longer shelf life. We use bottles of different materials like glass, aluminum, plastic etc.
Glass Bottles: These bottles are mostly preferred by original equipment manufacturers looking to retail their products in the market. As per clients' requirement, we make available glass bottles in different quantities.Aluminum Bottles: The offered bottles are cherished by essential oil processors for their own usage. Aluminum bottles are available with PET lining. We also use HDPE bottles or cans.